Thursday, February 25, 2010

bucket list


I'm thirty-two... that's 3-2. I'm almost middle-aged with two kids that are so independent that I have to BEG for their attention. Don't get me wrong... I'm very proud of how I've raised my children. They're smart, funny and self sufficient but I have moments when I wish, really, really wish to have another baby.

Or... go back to college, not that I would know what degree I would desire. Or become a race car driver or a bounty hunter. Better yet... skate in the roller derby!

Since I have now started this blog, my to-do list is one item less. What should I replace it with? I desire to do something daring and wild yet have no idea what I would do and welcome suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it horrible how we are made to think once we cross something off the list...we must replace it?! this'll become part of your life, just like everything else. hummmm...maybe learn more about curling?! ha!

    ReplyDelete