Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Winner, Winner, Chic...Pork Dinner!

I literally just threw in a big chuck of meat into my crockpot... Boston Butt to be exact.

Seriously, walking into my house after a long day of work to smell the wonderful smell was AWESOME!


So my fam chose to not use any BBQ sauce at all... surprise (sarcasm).  The verdict... drumroll please... all three of the fam enjoyed it.  I believe Shawn said that it was really good at least three times.

Please note that the hubs did not have any veggies.  I guess since the chips are made out of corn, that counts as a vegetable?

I feel like I don't even need to include a link to the recipe... you can just follow me on Pinterest... place the Boston Butt in the crockpot on high for 8 hours.  That is it... I am NOT kidding... if you use a crockpot bag you don't even have clean-up!  Needless to say, I will do this again; it cannot get any easier than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment