Sunday, March 7, 2010

i am not your typical girlie-girl



So today I was "invited" to a photo shoot. No pressure... Anyone who knows me knows that while I think I am super cute :) I can NOT take a posed picture to save my life! I am not your typical girlie-girl.

The physicians that I work for wanted to involve me because I'm a very important part of the practice... how could I say no?! What's funny is when the photographer had to retake my pictures because my trendy haircut made me look like a rooster?! His words.

My daughter on the other hand has NO problem posing and can oftentimes be found taking pictures of herself... using my very expensive camera. As you can tell by the pic, I couldn't care less about the camera... I have yet another photo of my beautiful little girl turning into a beautiful young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment