Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i'm a proud momma...




I'm such a proud mom...

Gillie has given up her desk money that she has been saving up to Find a Cure for Cancer! She has invited her grandmother to walk with her at school because she's a survivor and a fighter!!

Today I had my yearly mammogram... one that I have to have because of my mom's diagnosis of breast cancer at the young age of 52... 52! I am constantly reminded of how strong, not only she is, but how we are as a family. No matter what our differences, my family comes together to fight. We all have our roles (I'm the mean one :)) but we balance each other out.

I hope that Gillie does not have to endure what my mother has but I know that our family can overcome all obstacles through our faith and our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment