Sunday, February 27, 2011

day 7...

Someone who has made my life worth living for... GOD... you know, the big guy in the sky.

He has blessed me with a man who accepts me for who I am and two wonderful, FUNNY, children.

Growing up I was never the girl that envisioned a wedding and a house full of kids. Honestly I don't like kids that much but my kids are Rock Stars! I always wanted a career and kids didn't seem to fit that... thanks goodness Shawn was (is) patient; knowing that I would change my mind. I couldn't imagine my life now without them!

Just goes to show that God knows me better than I know myself!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment