Thursday, August 12, 2010

today i've given up control...

Proverbs 16:1
The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.

Ok, so I am a total control freak. DUH! Me, give up control, NO WAY! But guess what, I've been broken and I'm actually adjusting to the idea.

I've had some grand plans but realize that I entered the word "I've" in the sentence. In the past two days I've learned that I don't have any control over my plans, I need to follow what the Lord has planned for me.

During my "plan disruption" I feel that I've changed (yes, in two days), I'm trying to be even more patient and give support instead of orders. Have I been really good at that? Maybe not in your view, but in mine YES! I'm trying to accept the plan that has been written for me and also allowing my husband to do what is written for him, which means that I need to sometimes BACK OFF!

I am super thankful for all of my friends that were/are willing to sacrifice to help my family. I have such a hard time taking from others but I'm trying not let pride get in my way. So... this is another way to say thanks... because if I did it in person I would cry and I am such an UGLY crier!

Good night and GOD bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment